- Artist Pushkar will use the original Rajasthani technique of converting your photo to a miniature painting
- True to the art form, he uses vegetable and stone colors along with squirrel hair brush to paint miniatures on acrylic panels.
- Only ivory color panels are available
- The artist recommends 7in x 12in panels for a 2 subject portrait
- Locally available Acrylic Panels
- Vegetable and Stone Colors
- Locally available Squirrel Hair Brush
Artist Pushkar, born and brought up here in Rajasthan, has been exposed and attracted to Miniature Art since his childhood. Some use newspaper to stay updated with latest headlines, but Pushkar used it as a reference to draw as a kid. He has a graduate degree in Drawing & Painting, and his paintings are inspired by artists like Van Gogh, D.G. Sharma, Reva Shankar Sharma. He strongly believes in experimenting with his commercial work.
Pushkar is a Koonchi Verified artist.
Taxes & Shipping
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Free world-wide shipping for all supported sizes.
Say "I want blue background, or include red and pink colors in the background"