- Artist Anurag will paint any Landscape subject using Watercolor on Paper.
- Blue being his favorite color, the artwork will have dramatic sky in shades of blue. This is optional.
- He prefers free-hand drawing with special attention paid to visual perspective.
- The artist supports imperial sizes, half and full imperial.
- Indian Hand-Made Paper from Pune; Paper from Arches, Waterford, Fabriano
- Colors & accessories by Winsor & Newton, Mission Gold and Camlin
Anurag realized his passion in 3rd grade in the year 1983-84 as he started to copy wall art drawn on school walls by his Art teacher and mentor Mr. Manohar Singh. Although he was encouraged to draw, he never took any formal training or degree in arts and self-taught himself by reading books and following other artists' work. He left his 13 years of high-paying job in a Pharmaceutical company to become a full-time watercolor artist and explore his passion. Anurag likes to be called a "Monumental Artist" for his love of old monuments, forts and architecture of forgotten India. He idolizes the works of Milind Mulik, Vijay Biswal, Prafull Sawant, Samir Mondal, and Vasudeo Kamath. He likes to bring paintings alive by adding a hint of red whenever possible, and includes many shades of blue to bring out drama in the sky.
Anurag is a Koonchi verified artist, and we are excited to work with him.
Taxes & Shipping
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Free world-wide shipping for all supported sizes.
Say "I want blue background, or include red and pink colors in the background"