- Artist Radheshyam will create a black & white sketch with a hint of color to turn your photo to painting.
- The colors used in the artwork will match the shade of clothes if present.
- Background would be plain and only subjects would be drawn by the artist.
- For 2 Subjects the recommended size of artwork by the artist is A3.
- Staedtler Colored Pencils
- Paper by Saunders Waterford or any locally available high-quality paper
With more than 27 years of painting experience, Radheshyam is a fine artist when it comes to painting portraits. Living in the state of Rajashthan, India, he has an uncanny knack to show finer details and expressions of faces. Most of Radheshyam's professional life has been spent painting for others, and he hopes to save some money and travel around India to exhibit some of his realistic artworks which he calls Historical Portraits. Radheshyam is a Koonchi verified artist.
Taxes & Shipping
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Free world-wide shipping for all supported sizes.
Say "I want blue background, or include red and pink colors in the background"
I am very thankful to the artists as well as Varun and Prachi for this beautiful piece of work. Really admire your work. Minute details have been captured in the portrait. Thanks a ton guys....