- Artist Milind will create your painting using a combination of Pen, Pencil and Watercolor
- He will use Hatching Technique in the form of curved lines and circles for your artwork
- The paintings can be made fully black and white, or with a hint of color as desired
- For 2 Subjects the recommended size of artwork by the artist is A3
- Staedtler Colored Pencils & Pens; Rotaring Pens
- FW Acrylic Ink by Daler Rowney
- Paper by Fabriano, Esparto or any locally available high-quality paper
With more than 35 years of experience, Artist Milind strives towards perfection. He completed his formal education from Bandra School of Arts in Fine Arts. He idolizes Aditya Chari, Ravi Paranjape, Milind Mulik and Vasudeo Kamath. He likes to paint in black and white. He mostly paints smiling faces. Realistic painting is rare in Rajasthan since miniature work is dominant there which is why Artist Milind likes to paint realistic. From the strong Rajasthani turbans and the dramatic moustaches to the sari-clad ladies carrying elegance in every inch. Artist Milind is a Koonchi verified artist.
Taxes & Shipping
Taxes calculated at checkout.
Free world-wide shipping for standard Koonchi sizes
Say "I want blue background, or include red and pink colors in the background"